Paranormal Guide/Investigator (Greater Central Fl Area)
Our company is always taking applications for tour guides for our year-round
ghost tour in downtown Orlando. This a part-time position and
you will rotate shifts with other tour guides. You MUST BE AVAILABLE
There are specific things we are looking for.
1. Has a passion for the paranormal and is not afraid of the paranormal. Be able to show people a great time and show enthusiasm regarding the subject matter!
2. You do NOT have to believe in the paranormal. The ideal person still should be able to entertain the thought and be able to relay a great story.
3. Can talk and project his/her voice and talk in front of people. Be able to improvise on the spot! It’s show business and you have to have tough skin!
4. Can entertain groups and socialize well with the public. We do media interviews all the time. Must be sociable! You will be required to speak on the phone and write a summary of your findings after each tour.
4. Lives near the downtown Orlando area and has NO transportation issues. Doesn’t depend on another person for a ride.
5. Is a self-starter and is responsible. You will be a subcontractor for the company and organization is key. You will have the freedom to be creative regarding the style of your tour.
6. Can follow instructions and is detail oriented. Must be willing to learn and can memorize information.
If this sounds like you, please submit a paragraph/essay on why you want to be a tour guide, a resume, and a headshot that will be used on our website. (3 items are needed) Good writing skills are required. No TEXT messaging formats will be accepted. Also when sending
a photo, please make sure it reflects that you WANT a job. Please understand that WE WILL CONTACT YOU if we are interested in your resume. Thank you for your understanding.
Submit your information to:
Thanks for Applying for the Paranormal Guide/Investigator position!